Ads

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"I am the most Zainab market, Suday Bazar, Lunda Market going person" DINO

By Shahzeb Shaikh :

Dino is the most humorous chap I have ever come across. He will have you in splits in no time. One of the most sought-after VJs and the most wanted RJ of Pakistan, he has a massive fan following. Currently, he is pursuing a musical career and his highly anticipated album is releasing in the near future. While reading his hilarious answers you will realise how magical his personality is as it will change your mood instantly.

What's your style code?
My style code is Dino ishtyle.

What do you wear on off days?
The same I wear at work… shorts and a t-shirt in summers and jeans, t-shirt and jacket with a hood in winters.

Who's your style inspiration?
When there’s an important event like an award show or a concert, I observe what Justin Timberlake would wear… I mean the guy is a well dressed personality so yeah… other than that, it just depends on my mood.

What's your formal going-out look?
A formal coat, jeans, a nice shirt, funky trainers and my gangster hat!

What's your fave hairstyle?
I have had a million hairstyles so I really don’t know but I would love to grow my hair long. I like the whole “rocker messy” look but not too long, just around the shoulders.

Are you high maintenance?
NO!!! I am the most Zainab market, Sunday bazaar, Lunda market going person who fights for a bargain. I mean, I love a designer outfit from time to time but sir sasta maal toh sasta maal hai na!

What's your beauty/style essential?
I don’t have one. I leave all the being vain as a pain to the Ali Zafars, Faakhirs and Haroons of the country. I am scruffy, rough and real but I do apply hair wax to my hair… abb itna to chalta hai!

Do you have a signature scent?
Yes, onions and cheese yum… hahaha!

DinoHow do you keep your body buff?
BUFF?? HAHAHA, okay, I think you mean puff! Sorry, no comments!

Any style blunders you want to reveal?

Too many to reveal! Let’s just say white leather pants… no matter how hot you are, you still wouldn’t be able to pull it off!

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My GA suit; cost me an arm and a leg and I still owe them my ears and nose.

Which item in your wardrobe do you love the most?
My shoes! I simply love my shoes, whether trainers or formal shoes.

Source : MAG Weekly

No comments: